The project manager/integrator will co-lead all production elements within our small (but mighty) photography company and help to turn ideas into actionable plans and be a liaison between other team members and vendors. This year we have several big projects in the works (hence why we need you!) and need someone that is a master juggler, organizer, and implementer. Since we rely on the web and social media for our growth, experience in these areas is a must. We are based in Miami but this go-getter can live anywhere as long as they thrive in remote, small team environments and have a get-it-done mindset.
Our small photography company specializes in luxury destination weddings and editorials across the globe. We work with professionals at the top of our industry serving elite (sometimes celebrity) clients. Privacy is paramount to our clients, as is professionalism, discretion, and signing non-disclosure agreements. In addition to our wedding work, we also have two fine art print shops selling artwork to interior designers and to discerning clients. Lastly, we are also expanding into education for photographers and will be focusing on launching online several times per year.
Our finished products look glamorous, but anyone who works in luxury products/services knows that there is an incredible amount of hard work that happens behind-the-scenes to create that effortless, magical end result. You will be an integral part of the behind-the-scenes team.
• Down to work! We are essentially a startup so occasionally working nights and weekends are possible, especially during a launch.
• Thrive in a small team environment, self starter and time management wiz.
• Will work on lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, social media marketing, etc. If any of those terms are brand new to you, this is not your ideal position.
• If you prefer a front-facing role, don’t take this job – this is a behind-the-scenes but vital role.
• If you haven’t read a business or marketing book (or listened to podcasts) in a very long time, you won’t keep up.
• If you are unwilling to sign a non-disclosure agreement, our company is not a fit.
• Eager to seek our solutions and passionate about learning.
• Renowned for your attention to detail and high taste level. Juggling is your superpower.
• Have a proven track record as a high-functioning communicator. Handle stress, tight deadlines, and sticky situations with aplomb. Work well with people and can quickly build rapport.
• Take ownership and pride in your work, embracing new challenges, quickly adapting to changes on-the-fly, and creating organization and simplicity out of even the most chaotic circumstances.
• You are honest and direct, yet diplomatic, and have a all hands on deck mentality.
• Tech-savvy, you are always seeking to learn and master new platforms and programs.
closely with key members of the team such as the studio assistant, managing partner, copywriter, designers, etc.
virtually, but some in-person collaboration may occasionally be required.
multiple brands (under the company umbrella) and multiple projects at any given time. Your role will be to take a vision from the founder, break it down into a plan, and then delegate and manage that plan to successful fruition, known that changes can happen on the fly. Managing budget from start to finish and helping to reach revenue and budget goals.
and integrate all major operating functions of the business, ensuring everyone is rowing together in the same direction – this includes the founder and all team members. You will monitor each team member’s progress on a project to ensure everyone is on track for meeting deadlines. You will use your sound judgment and emotional intelligence to determine if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
your online marketing experience to optimize our website, our presence across social media platforms, our product launches, our online stores, etc.
Kajabi, email marketing, sales funnels, launches, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
every program, process, and procedure prior to implementation, serving as the final check-and-balance before it goes live.
in this position are to keep all of the balls in the air and move every project forward, which will ultimately free up the founder’s time so she can take bigger leaps that will elevate the company and everyone in it!
• Be paid to do what you already enjoy while working from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool...
• Be part of a fast-growing online photography company that is built on creativity and hustle
• Develop your professional experience in online marketing, content development, and brand-building with a large online audience.
• Help fulfill the company mission to help people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses, we help them to create successful lives.
• Make the world a better place - our company is focused on impact for the environment, animals and people.
• Enjoy competitive compensation and paid time off, along with ample company paid holidays.
• Never work on your birthday again – we’re giving you the day off!
Please send a brief intro (a video or voice recording is even better), your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PROJECT MANAGER